20 August 2011

Why I Love To Travel

Ever since I was a child, it has always been my dream to see the world. My mom bought me plenty of encyclopedias and coffee table books about places to see with beautiful panoramas inside. It became my interest and dream to see the famous places in those books when I grow up.

I enjoy soaking up new culture and seeing new places. I love learning few foreign phrases to make the travel experience more in-depth. I like taking pictures of the famous places I have listed when I was a kid and savor each moment in every country I have been to.

I can't say I am a jet-setter yet but I do travel regularly with my family. I just love going through the process of securing travel visas, scouring the internet for budget accommodations, checking out places of interest in the country my family and I will visit, flying, posing for pictures, talking to the locals, eating out and trying their native dishes and buying souvenirs. On top of that, I think no amount of money can equal the kind of learning experience you get when you travel.

I didn't know I would work in one of the most prestigious airline companies in the world. I have been blessed with that fact because now, I can fulfill my dreams to see the world, one country at a time.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2011 at 1:28 AM , Blogger Abby said...

You are right, kikitain mo rin yung pera on the end. But you cannot redeem the time when you are young and able to travel.

Sis, pls give me some tips on going to SG. I'm planning to go there Lord willing next year.Thanks!

warm hugs,
abby

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home