30 January 2012

Wok In At Movenpick Hotel





We love dining out. It does not matter whether it is fine dining or not as long as it is tasty food and within our budget. We enjoy trying out new entrees and compare with other restaurants. So far, I gravitate mostly to Asian fusion kind of restaurants.

We went to Wok In at Movenpick Hotel, Deira last 11 January with the family for our 15th wedding anniversary celebration. The price was okay and we have a discount of 50% on the total bill if you are holding a particular card they have an agreement with. Next, the food serving is reasonable except for the rice which was really good for 3. The taste is excellent, not to spicy nor salty. I think it was just right for my taste. The ambiance was relaxing and soothing even if the color combination of black and red was used all over from tables to chairs to the walls to the drop lights. I think the lighting set the mood and complimented the color motif. Lastly, the service was superb. The staff were very courteous and served with a smile.

If I have to eat out again near Deira, I will certainly go back in Wok In.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At January 31, 2012 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Aba said...

hi sis,
same here. Jeddah has so many place to eat from Asian, European and Mediterranean cuisine. But my palate still crave for oriental taste so far...

hugs,
abby
http://abasblog12.blogspot.com/

 
At February 1, 2012 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Aba said...

Hi Sis, so quiet here. :)
Busy? Ako naman medyo maluwag na.
Here's some evidence.

http://abasblog12.blogspot.com/

pls. add me. thank you!
hugs,
abby

 
At February 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Ria! You have a nice blog here. Can we exchange links? I'll add yours. Please add my blog too. BTW, I am now following your blog. Please follow mine too. Thanks.

Lisa
My Colorful World

 
At February 4, 2012 at 5:25 PM , Blogger riablahgs said...

Thanks Lisa. I already added your link here and hope to see you often :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home