10 July 2013

Lonely Planet's Guide To Responsible Travel

I found this free ebook from Lonely Planet from one of the tweets in my wall. I followed the link and saved the pdf of the ebook which I feel will be very useful and helpful for travelers like myself.

The book is given for free to provide travelers like you and me the best tips and ideas in travel while leaving a positive impact on the world.

Also, Lonely Planet tied up with TOMS, a famous comfortable shoes manufacturer in celebration of Lonely Planet's 40th anniversary. A pair of TOMS shoes will be donated to the needy for every TOMS bought. SO, you can do your charitable part by purchasing TOMS for your travel.

Click on the thumbnail to download the file. Alternatively, you may visit Lonely Planet's site for more information.

photo credit: lonely planet

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home