13 October 2013

Infographic - How to be a Successful Travel Blogger

I started my travel blog for the reason that I love to travel and I want to share my experience in every trip that I and my family make.

What's so cool about writing for your travel blog is that, a lot of people can benefit from it because of the tips you share and photos you will feature that will give your readers a reason to enjoy the virtual tour and probably even encourage them to book that first flight to their dream destination.

Not all travel bloggers make it real big out there. I'm am still a long way to go before I can actually claim fame for this travel blog of mine and I have lots to learn. So, this infographic from digitalmint.net is very timely and apt to be shared to everyone who wish to start a travel blog. We all can learn from this.


How to be a successful Travel Blogger
Source: DigitalMint.net

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 17, 2013 at 3:51 AM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

I rely on my photos to tell the stories when traveling, having two kids in tow, I can really take videos lol.

 
At October 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM , Anonymous MzBaker said...

I'd love to be a travel blogger if we could travel. lol :) last trip I took was back home to michigan for a funeral. I haven't traveled just to do it in a long time.

 
At October 17, 2013 at 4:46 PM , Anonymous lencilicious said...

I love traveling too and I love to hold on to the memories that's why I created my travel blog.

 
At November 1, 2013 at 8:18 AM , Anonymous Pynk said...

This is good advice for ANY blogger out there! Especially the part about writing expressively. I know I need to start taking more videos but I am camera shy sometimes hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home