31 May 2014

Breakfast at Carluccio's in Mirdiff City Center

Do you want to have a hearty meal for breakfast? How about enjoy a quiet breakfast early in the morning in Mirdiff City Center? I'm not even talking about tasty meals yet but just given the 2, I would consider and that is the reason why my daughter and I drove all the way to Mirdiff City Center to have our breakfast.

Carluccio's is an Italian diner style eatery which is in the mid-range bracket. Comparing to other diners, Carluccio's is still affordable.

So, why do we like this place? Food, price, serving size, customer service and ambiance are the factors that make us come back.

For our breakfast, my daughter and I ordered the following:

Colazione - This is your choice of eggs with grilled turkey bacon, sautéed mushrooms, grilled
tomato and toast.



Berry Crepe - This slightly sweet crepe with various berries as filling



Ham & Cheese Crepe (take-out order) - Thin crepe with turkey ham and cheese filling.

Chamomile tea

Tropical Smoothie - A mixture of banana and mango smoothie. This tasted a bit weird for me because I haven't mixed banana with mango yet.

Tiramisu cake for my daughter's dessert

Acqua Panna water

Our total bill was around AED 159 after discount. I used my Entertainer coupon to get another meal free (which ever has the lower value from breakfast meal). Not bad.




My daughter and I liked our orders and we were both satisfied. The food serving is just right, the taste is good (not too bland nor overpowering with salt, pepper or any spice) and the service of the crew is superb. I will definitely come back here for another round of our healthy breakfast, next time with the hubby!

My recommendation: 4 spoons and forks out of 5 (5 being the highest)



Carluccio's in Mirdif City Centre is located at the 2nd floor, South Walk.


Disclaimer:
I was not compensated to do this review. My opinion is 100% mine and may vary from yours.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home