11 January 2015

The Euro Birthday Trip

Well, I have been going back and forth and back again about this Euro tour since 2 years ago. Each time I am about to push through, a change of plan happens. Not that I am complaining but the palpable excitement is just too much to handle. I am grinning from ear to ear right now as I think of the many photos I and my best buddy will snap in the beautiful country of Netherlands.

Yes, it's Netherlands this time and a side trip to Belgium (and France, when the situation there becomes stable and less frightful). My best buddy and I will be there for 6 days/5 nights and we're booked in 2 different hotels just to have a feel of how it's like to stay in the city centre and close to the Amsterdam Central Station.

I have already set the appointment for our Schengen visa on 22 Feb. And yes, it's a long way to go but I have another trip before that so I have to give ample time because my daughter's birthday is my priority and it's also in February.

2015 looks very promising in terms of travel plans. I have so many trip lined up for the year (Amsterdam/Brussels/Ghent/Antwerp this March and April, Las Vegas for my hubby's bowling tourney in May, Tokyo in June, Amsterdam in July or August, New York again during Thanksgiving/Black Friday) and whether they or some of them materialize, the crux of the matter is, we're all Travel Bugs and travelling is what we do and love best.

I hope that we get our Schengen visas approved and I am applying for a multiple entry as I will treat my daughter for a weekend getaway when she spends the summer break here in Dubai.  It's been several years since we last visited Europe and hopefully,  we get that multiple visas approved. :)

I am excited this year. And next year too as my daughter prefers to celebrate her 18th birthday in Europe. Yes, another birthday trip in the offing for 2016 and in a wider scope - from West to East, North to South.

This is the travelling life! And WE LOVE IT!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home