08 March 2015

Waiting For Visa

Waiting in anticipation of whether we got approved for a multi-entry visa for Schengen states or not is the hardest part of applying for visa. I am used to filling out forms as I always do it for my family. However, my husband was always the principal applicant. This is the first time I have applied on my own and I hope I get a long duration of multiple-entry visa.

The excitement is already palpable. I am not even thinking of my birthday anymore. I am just too engrossed with the Amsterdam trip and so eager to book for the tours before we ran out of slots due to the high season and demand. Remember, this is spring and Europe is a go-to place for spring due to the nice weather, lovely gardens and festivities.

Few more days and we will come to know. I just pray it's a YES!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home