10 August 2016

The Travel Bug Is Biting

People close to me know that I am a traveler and I love it! I enjoy going out of town even for just a day. I love seeing new places and it is my way of de-stressing. It's a semblance of normality for me when I go somewhere and just soak in the beauty of a new place I haven't seen yet.

Just last Monday, my colleague and I applied for a Schengen Visa. It is her first time and it's my 5th time. I love visiting Europe because I love their culture, the beautiful architecture and old cobblestone streets. I just love the old feel of Europe. It's something I always miss each time I fly back to Dubai from Europe. I just look forward to the next one.

I am not divulging the whereabouts of my next European sojourn. Let's just say, it's a very beautiful place and somewhat farther from the other European countries I have been to in the past. We will be visiting this place for just 4 days and 3 nights. We both can't afford a longer vacation at this time since I am spending Christmas back home.

I am excited! I wish to get approved for multiple entry as I plan to visit the Christmas Market before flying to Manila for the Christmas holidays.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home