24 August 2011

My First Travel

The first time I traveled out of the city was in August 1976. I was just five years old then. It was one-day boat ride from Manila to Surigao City with my dad. I don't have a vivid recollection of the boat voyage because I don't like boat rides. I am not a fan of that. So that memory kind of skipped me.

We attended the town fiesta. It was fun! I remember meeting my dad's relatives and my cousins. I ran around the plaza, climbed the staged every chance I got and danced with the locals during the town's fiesta party.

That vacation paved way to more happy travels later in my life.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2011 at 1:45 AM , Blogger Abby said...

I had a similar post in tagalog. Check it out when you're free on this link.

http://luccitagalog.blogspot.com/2011/07/childhood-trippers-story.html

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home