10 March 2012

Itching to Travel

Spring season is coming soon and I am itching to go anywhere. I feel really bad not being able to go on my preferred birthday gift destination because of the new circumstances surrounding my new career direction. I do not regret but an inner amber is burning quietly. I want to travel. I really, really do.

I am still checking options if I can squeeze in few days in the US if we're not pushing through the Japan trip this year. There is always a next time or later this year perhaps. But I want to have a Spring Break because right after I moved from my former department, I started in my new place the very next day. I didn't get to enjoy a day off.

I am thinking New York again. I love the place so much and maybe I can see some Cherry trees in Central Park. Who knows?!? Anyway, let's see. I still have few weeks to sort this out. If not, we'll probably go somewhere on summer.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Pearl said...

Ria,
I've never been to the east coast. Hope that you get your spring break before you embark on another career move.
xoxo,
Pearl
linked yours also! thanks

 
At March 23, 2012 at 3:59 PM , Blogger riablahgs said...

Hi Pearl,

It's a pleasure :) My hubby and I will be in NYC this April for few days. I really, really want to see the cherry blossoms in bloom either in Brooklyn or in Central Park. Few days of relaxation is a great gift in itself :) Enjoy Spring!!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home