29 October 2013

Studio Ghibli Museum Tickets


Studio Ghibli is in our itinerary of places to visit in Tokyo. It's located in Mitaka and not too far from the city centre. I bought the tickets for the 3 of us last 9 October. It is mandatory to reserve in advance as this museum is exclusive and does not allow walk-in guests.

I purchased the tickets from JTB UK Ltd. via online. I am just getting a bit worried now because we haven't received the tickets yet and we need to bring those with us when we travel to Japan this December.

© www.riatravelbug.com

Anyway, I called the UK office of JTB and asked for the whereabouts. Unfortunately, they do not use registered mails for such so there is no guarantee, really? What will we do then if we don't get the tickets on time and normal postal delivery takes 2 weeks? I will go berzerk!


(Photo credit: yahoo images)



Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At October 30, 2013 at 5:22 AM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

Uh-oh, I hope you get your tickets soon. Sama ako sis!

 
At October 31, 2013 at 7:27 PM , Blogger riablahgs said...

Me too sis :( I do hope it reaches Dubai on time bec we fly on 1 Dec, early morning and we can't enter the museum without those tickets...huhuhuhuhuhu

 
At October 31, 2013 at 9:52 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

I hope you get the tickets soon.

 
At November 1, 2013 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Chubskulit Rose said...

Is the ticket coming from your area r from somewhere else? Anyway, you still have a month pa naman.

 
At November 2, 2013 at 3:01 AM , Blogger riablahgs said...

It's coming from the UK sis :( I've checked with them again and they've realized that they haven't sent me the tickets yet... Urggghhh! They shipped it last Thursday and hopefully, they shipped it via courier.

 
At November 2, 2013 at 7:22 AM , Anonymous musings on meanderings said...

hopefully you get those tickets soon. I thought it was only here in the PH that we are having problems with the mail. I hope they are wise enough to send them via courier so you will be sure to receive them!

 
At November 2, 2013 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i suggest sis keep on writing them to follow up your ticket

 
At November 3, 2013 at 4:34 PM , Anonymous Mommy Pehpot said...

aww I reeally hope you will receive your tickets soon

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home