24 February 2014

Boston And Chicago, Here We Come!

Photo credit: tangerinetravel.com


On March 10, 2014, our company will fly to Boston daily, making it the 8th state in the US where our airline fly a service to and from. It will be serviced daily and I can't wait!

Another good news is that, on August 5, 2014, we start operation to the Windy City of Chicago! Chicago will be our 9th US state in the network. Yahoo! The company keeps adding more US network in the list so the more opportunity for my family to travel around the world. That can only mean one thing, time to save big time!

Sorry, I can't mention my company here. Nevertheless, we're global!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At February 26, 2014 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You will love them both. We went to Chicago for a family trip and I didn't want to come home. The people are very friendly and the food...oh my goodness, the food. Hope you enjoying your trip and be safe.

 
At February 26, 2014 at 10:33 PM , Blogger NetWorkingWitches said...

There is nothing more awesome then stepping outside in Chicago and looking up at the buildings and realizing how small you are in comparison. I've been to many many cities but Chicago is still the city that captures my amazment.

 
At February 26, 2014 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Ashley S said...

Congrats!!! Boston is such a great city :) Awesome your company is growing.

 
At February 27, 2014 at 12:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope you get to travel to lots of fabulous places! I used to be a flight attendant and it was always exciting to see new cities - even if it was just for a day!

 
At February 27, 2014 at 2:15 AM , Blogger Triplezmom said...

How exciting! I love both Boston and Chicago, there's so much to do in both cities.

 
At February 27, 2014 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Two great Cities! Hope you get to enjoy some of the travel time!

 
At February 27, 2014 at 6:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is awesome that you get to travel so much and to different places.

 
At February 27, 2014 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

This Is Great I Hope Its A Airline I'm From Up North Now In Florida!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home