01 February 2014

Chopsticks in Sahara Centre, Sharjah

We love eating out and trying new delicacies from all over as long as our taste buds can take them. We found Chopsticks in Sahara Centre in Sharjah few months ago when it was newly opened in the new extension of the mall.

We were offered 25% off on our entire bill as their promotional offer that time so we decided to give it a try since we love Asian Fusion type of cuisine and they served mainly those kinds of meals.

What I like?
The serving is just right. We can order for 2 and actually can feed around 4 people.
The taste is right; cooked just the way I prefer. The vegetables were not soggy and over cooked and the viand were not overpowering with MSG or sodium.
The serving is perfect. We can actually feed 4 people with all our order.
The quiet ambiance.
I like the courteous and friendly staff.

What I don't like?
I think, if we weren't given an discount, I would find their meal price a bit expensive.

The ambiance:
Spacious with lots of red and black decors and motif.  It is a quiet place maybe because we went there around 4 p.m. so it was not crowded at all. Pipe-in music was not too loud and the lighting is ok.

The food selection we ordered:
For appetizer:
Shrimp Blast -

Main Course:
Chicken Fried Rice
Orange Crispy Chicken
Beef Broccoli

Drinks:
Water


The price:
I paid around AED 150++ for the whole entree. I was unable to save the receipt so I couldn't provide the exact amount but we were given 25% so it was a good deal for us.

The staff:
The staff are all friendly and accommodating. They served with a smile and were happy to provide our requests for extra water, tissue papers and condiments.

My recommendation:

I have to give this a rating of 4/5. You should check this restaurant out. They have a branch in Dubai Mall too.





*I was unable to take some photos to put in this review. I will update this when we dine in Chopsticks again.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home