07 January 2014

NY Snow in February

We wanted to see and touch snow. That is one of the reasons why we're flying to New York in few weeks. We are hoping for snowfall, albeit na blizzard or hale type but snow that we can touch.

snagged from Accuweather.com today


I checked Accuweather.com yesterday and I am so happy to see that on the day of our arrival in NYC, there will be snowfall in the afternoon. And then there will be rain and ice on Feb. 9. I am so curious about the "ice" thing. I hope it's not stormy. We've been traumatized by Hurricane Sandy last year.

I'll be checking the weather forecast every week until we leave for NYC. We just want to make sure that we have enough winter clothing to keep us warm because I have heard that the weather right now is absolutely crazy and cold due to the polar vortex.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home