17 December 2013

My Travel Goals For 2014

It has been a wonderful year for my family in terms of traveling. We managed to visit Niagara and Tokyo this year which made me tick several items off my bucket list.

It's been really great so I am looking forward to 2014 with more destinations in mind, more attractions to see, more great stuff to discover, more food to taste and more culture to immerse ourselves to.

2014 will be a busy year for us as my daughter starts college back home. That means, our travels will become tricky as we are miles apart. Unlike this year, we are all coming from Dubai so it is easier to plan our travels and getaways. Once she is back home, we will have to plan our leave dates according to her new schedule.

The changes to come in our schedules and living arrangement will not dampen our desire to see the world. For 2014, I plan to go to Canada and Australia, covering both the northern and southern part of the globe. It won't happen one after the other as the terrible jet lag will be too hard to miss. I also want to include another Japan trip next year, perhaps in a different prefecture like Kyoto or Okinawa where we will see more of nature and pagodas. I also want to visit more US states next year aside from our favorite NYC! I like to visit Washington D.C., Massachusetts, San Francisco, Seattle, Texas, Florida and Georgia.

Those are a lot of places to see, countries to visit and definitely more money to spend. But there's no harm in dreaming and when I dream, I want to dream big!

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At December 19, 2013 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Nova said...

Such a wonderful travel plans you've listed here, also I wished to visit Japan and China as they have nice historical place to learn and see it yourself.

 
At December 19, 2013 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Franc said...

Good luck on your travel goals in 2014. I'm sure that it's gonna be fun.

 
At December 20, 2013 at 12:03 AM , Anonymous Joy said...

there's nothing wrong to set goals and plans, same as forecasting financial credits for the next year :) May all your dreams for 2014 materialize sis. Merry Christmas!

 
At December 20, 2013 at 4:51 AM , Anonymous Aisha Kristine Chong said...

Wow, so much to do. I hope everything will be a blast and full of happiness for you :)

 
At December 20, 2013 at 9:04 AM , Anonymous Chubskulit Rose said...

Yay to that sis, I can only dream in traveling the world, yeah!

 
At December 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM , Anonymous Mai said...

Wow, she's going to college already? I'm sure the future travels would be more meaningful as you spend quality time after being away from each other. Yes, dream! Some day, I'll get to those places, too!

 
At January 3, 2014 at 3:30 PM , Anonymous lencilicious said...

That's a lot in your bucket list. I hope your schedule will fit with your daughter schedule. Happy New Year.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home