09 December 2013

Everything Is Kawaii In Japan!

The great Tokyo vacation ended soon. We wished it was longer but reality has to bite. We have made beautiful, fun and wonderful memories in this vacation in the Land of the Rising Sun and what truly captivates me is that, everything in Japan is kawaii (translated to cute in English) and may I add, also odd in a cute way.

Why did I say that? Well, these pictures will speak for themselves. No need for explanation, just pure weirdness and cuteness at the same time, especially those people who were in the airport wearing cute pineapple cap. I just couldn't resist snapping them. What's so beautiful about that was no one was conscious about their appearance. And that's my kind of place!

Enjoy these pictures of cute stuff in Japan that I have snapped.


 photo pineapplecaps.jpg
Pineapple caps! Taken at Tokyo International Airport by Ria C © riatravelbug.com



 photo kawaiihats.jpg
Taken at Tokyo Disney by Ria C © riatravelbug.com



 photo pinkkiosk.jpg
Taken at Takeshita-dori in Harajuku © riatravelbug.com



 photo totorocute.jpg
Taken at Studio Ghibli Museum at Mitaka @ riatravelbug.com




Labels: , , , , , ,

16 Comments:

At December 12, 2013 at 3:41 AM , Anonymous Chubskulit Rose said...

Very Kawaii nga ano sis, it reminds me of Korea a lot!

 
At December 12, 2013 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Franc said...

Yeah, they are really a lot more animated in Japan in their displays.

 
At December 12, 2013 at 8:43 AM , Anonymous Jhady said...

those hats are cool. I would wear one.

 
At December 12, 2013 at 10:24 PM , Anonymous Mai said...

Cuteness galore. Isn't it refreshing? That's my kind of place too, sis.

 
At December 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM , Blogger cbusch said...

Love the hats and actually all the photos. Thanks for the smile.

 
At December 13, 2013 at 2:20 AM , Blogger First Time Mom and Losing It said...

Looks like so much fun. The crepe spot is so cute.

 
At December 13, 2013 at 4:35 AM , Anonymous andi said...

somebody had a great time.... :D

 
At December 13, 2013 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This looks like a very fun trip. I LIke that you take pictures. That is how I get to travel, by looking at your photos!

 
At December 13, 2013 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yummy, I want a crepe!

 
At December 13, 2013 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Really cute pictures! Looks like a lot of fun :)

 
At December 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM , Anonymous Liza said...

I couldn't agree more! Kahit saan ka lumingon puro cute makikita mo and they have this thing about pastel colors which make their stuff even more kawaii.

 
At December 20, 2013 at 6:52 AM , Anonymous Denmark said...

Wish to visit Japan soon also. Really Kawaii(after checking in google the meaning, lol)!.

 
At December 21, 2013 at 4:21 AM , Anonymous Jhari said...

Dec4, wow this post landed on a very special occasion of my life - my birthday :)

 
At December 21, 2013 at 7:21 AM , Anonymous jo-anne said...

The hat looks so adorable! My daughter would love to wear that.

 
At December 21, 2013 at 8:05 AM , Anonymous Chubskulit Rose said...

Sayang di ako nakarating I mean nakapaglagalag sa Japan. I knly stepped at their airport hehehe.

 
At January 6, 2014 at 4:11 PM , Blogger lencilicious said...

I can imagine myself enjoying Japan. It is one beautiful country to visit.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home