07 June 2014

Disneyland Resort in Shanghai

Well, what do you know? I was just casually browsing through DisneyPark.com's site and was going through the different Disney parks we have visited in the past and the ones we have yet to visit. I'm so surprised to see Shanghai in the other park's location in the list.

I have heard of  the  rumors sometime back but  really  never  paid  much attention until  I saw the  branch of Disneyland Resort Shanghai was  added in  the website. If you  want to read more about it,  just follow this URL to be directed to the Disneyland Resort Shanghai page in English: http://en.shanghaidisneyresort.com.cn/en/about/




The image is from disneypark.com.


I was just telling my daughter that there's another site added in the Disneyland parks we have to visit. I thought we were down to California and Orlando, Florida to complete the "bucket list" of visiting all the Disney resorts around the world.

This can only mean one thing - time to save some major moolah!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home