01 July 2016

Travel Leave!

Yes! This travel blogger deserves a nice R & R with the family this coming 4th of July and Eid in the Middle East. The last foreign travel I did was with my daughter during our summer Euro vacation last June 2015. After that, it was just quick trips to Manila and the very eventful February 2016 trip back home that saw me crying over my mum's unexpected demise, few days after my daughter's 18th debutante dinner party for family and friends.

So yes, forgive me if I take this brief vacation very seriously because I need it badly. I need to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the city life. I need to chill, unwind and see places  to recharge and hopefully, help me heal.

So, this travel blogger will be away from her fave lappy and will try her level best to avoid posting anything in-between (unless really, really necessary) from the 3rd until the 10th of July.

Tuh-tah for now! See you later fabulous people!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home