10 February 2017

Review - Olixar Ultimate Mains Universal Fast Charger & Travel Adapters




If you travel a lot, then you would know why having universal adapters is a necessity I had experience traveling to Europe without any universal adapter that would be usable in the region. So, when my phone's and camera's batteries depleted their charge, my family and I had to scour the nearby stores and even souvenir shops to find one at night. And in Europe, shops close a bit early that the ones here in Dubai. Aside from finding one a bit late, I also had to pay around € 7 for one adapter. Lesson learned the hard way...

So, each time we travel, I always have a separate pouch where I keep all my gadgets' cords and adapters. And I am glad I have this Olixar Ultimate Mains Universal Fast Charger & Travel Adapters because it can be use in many other regions, aside from Europe.


What I like:


  • Portable and lightweight
  • It is compatible with my iPhone and iPad (iOS is very fussy and sometimes won't take other chargers aside from the original one that came with the iPhone) and it was instantly recognized by my phone and tablet when I plugged them.
  • *It is indeed a fast charger. I plugged my mini iPad at 37% battery life with other apps running in the background and not switching it to Flight Mode (it charges faster in Flight Mode - trivia!) and in less than a minute, it is already up by 3%!
  • The adapters fasten securely to the "base." 
  • The adapters can be used in more than 150 countries, thus making it the perfect universal adapter charger to carry along.


Note:
* Not all mobiles and tablets or other gadgets will have the same structure. Some may mot be built to allow "fast charging" mode.







What I don't like:

Nothing. I like this Olixar Ultimate Mains Universal Fast Charger & Travel Adapters a lot and it will be very usable for my travels.


Specifications:

Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Output: 5V/3A, 9V/1.67A, 12V/1.2A
Dimensions: 32 x 50 x x 46mm plus adapter
Adapters: UK, US, AUS and EU


(Photo credit: mobilefun.com)


My recommendations:


This is something I will highly recommend to others because of its fast charging action and portability.


Where to buy:


The Olixar Ultimate Mains Universal Fast Charger & Travel Adapters is available in MobileFun.com.




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home