26 August 2013

Going To Europe In November? Why Not!



I am not sure what's happening to me but I have been obsessing about the Christmas Markets in Europe for some time. We have been delaying another trip to Europe for some time now because going to the US was more convenient. However, I really miss going to the beautiful cities of Europe. I just want to check another item in my bucket list. It's something that motivates me to work harder and then enjoy life.

Christmas Markets regularly open at the end of the week of November and open until the days leading to Christmas. I have been discussing this with my dear hubby and our daughter would second the motion. We are just waiting for the hubby's nod so I can finally plan the whole trip.

I am eyeing Warsaw first then will head to Prague and move on to Vienna and back to Dubai. That is one of the option. The other option is a daring and a more cold one. We'll head up north in Stockholm, move to Copenhagen then visit Amsterdam and back to Dubai.  It won't be a long vacation, just 7 days but the whole objective of the trip is to soak in the Holiday spirit of the Christmas Markets around Europe.

Oh, I can't wait! I hope hubby will consider. For a change, I am not keen to visit the US this winter time. It'll be nice to experience the winter of Europe. I am looking forward to that!

(Photo credit: yahoo images)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 28, 2013 at 3:02 AM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

What a festive scene. I haven't been to Europe so any month would be great for me lol.

 
At August 28, 2013 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous Olga said...

You are so blessed to have the capacity to travel to various countries. This is my fervent wish for my children that's why I'm slowly building a travel fund for them.

 
At August 29, 2013 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Eaurope is on my travel bucket.. hoping before my final destination i can step unto this place

 
At August 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM , Anonymous lencilicious said...

That's truly a great month to visit, as snow is not yet heavy those days. Yes the Christmas Markets around Europe and you will got to see different street shows as well. I hope your hubby will say Yes to your plans.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home