04 April 2012

Trip To New York City

Well, the Japan trip did not happen so we decided to go to New York instead for 4 days and 3 nights this 13 April. My vacation is long overdue and I deserve a much needed relaxation while enjoying the beautiful NYC.

I just love that city. I don't think I will ever get tired of New York. It's like Paris. My family fell in love with New York and we keep coming back for more.

I will see the cherry blossoms at either Brooklyn Botanical Garden or along the reservoir in Central Park. I may have not seen the ones in Japan but this will suffice. I will keep my camera ready and there'll be plenty of picturesque scenes to be taken of New York. Can't wait!!!

So, New York, here we come!!!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2012 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Aba said...

hi ria,
by now you are enjoying NYC.
just stopped by to say hi as soon as you back on track.

i'd like you to meet my baby, A Sojourner's Space. visit when you're free. :)

hugs,
abby
http://steadfastybba2.blog.com/

 
At May 1, 2012 at 5:35 PM , Blogger riablahgs said...

Hi sis!

Thanks for dropping by. Nice naman, you have a new blog. Sige, puntahan ko sya after this and I will add you too in my blogroll :)

Hugs!!
Ria

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home