07 November 2013

Our Studio Ghibli Vouchers Are Here!

 photo voucherghibli.jpg

All's well that ends well! I am happy because the much awaited Studio Ghibli Museum voucher is finally delivered. I got the voucher today via mail at the office and I am certainly squealing in delight!

This voucher is very crucial to our trip to Japan because we really want to visit Studio Ghibli. It is a part of our itinerary simply because my daughter and I are big fans of their movies (eg. Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro) and this will be the highlight to my daughter's exposure to graphic animation - the course she will pursue in college.

Anyways, the crux of the matter is, I have the voucher with me and we will be exchanging this voucher to the ticket outlet there. Studio Ghibli will exchange it to a portion of their movies' reel like a souvenir token.

Oh, I am so excited! I wish it's December 4 already!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM , Anonymous Chubskulit Rose said...

Wowowoweee, I am not even going with you but am excited!

 
At November 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM , Anonymous lencilicious said...

That's a very exciting trip. I bet you're already counting the days.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home