12 June 2012

Waiting For Our Summer Vacation

Photo credit: Yukiba.com
I normally don't get that excited when I visit Asian countries because they are usually accessible anytime of the year. Also, Filipinos get visas on arrival in most Asian countries so my excitement is a bit in check. However, I can't wait to go now because I want to enjoy my time with my teen daughter.

I'm really glad she wants to go on this trip. She's excited about our hotel in Resorts World Sentosa and the rides in Universal Studios. It has been a while since we last went to Paris Disneyland so we both missed the thrills, shrills and fun times in the amusement park.

Rest and relaxation is the sole reason for our trip to Singapore. The weather will be very humid and hot so it's not escaping Middle East's heat but just to enjoy the brief leisure time we will have this July. Also, we can't stay long there because my daughter's cousin from the US will be visiting Dubai for a month too. We need to be back soon so we can welcome and tour him around the famous places in Dubai.

Few days to go and I'll start packing :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 26, 2012 at 3:08 AM , Anonymous peachkins said...

WOW! I also want to go to Singapore because I know my daughter would enjoy the Universal Studios but we still have to set aside a budget for it..Have a nice trip!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home