09 July 2012

Back From Singapore

The Singapore vacation is over! I cannot believe it came and went so fast, right when we were having so much fun. I cannot believe I will say this but Singapore is starting to grow on me. I am not a big fan of Singapore and no offense meant. It is just that there are certain places in the world that I am more attracted to than this tiny Asian country. However, that changed on this recent trip. Singapore is simply amazing!

The city has changed a lot since we last visited the country last 2008. Now there are more attractions to visit like the Universal Studios Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa, The Flyer, Marina Bay Sands and the recently opened Gardens By The Bay. Back then, these were still being constructed and now that they are all finished, Singapore has become more interesting and a go-to place in Asia.

My daughter and I enjoyed the short vacation. It was refreshing and meeting with friends added more excitement and color to the vacation. Although the weather was not as cooperative as I would like it to be, we still had fun and enjoyed every minute of the stay in amazing Singapore. We will be back for sure!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home