16 July 2012

Where To Next?

I just got back from my trip and I am already researching on of places to go to next. It has been a while since we travelled to Europe. I think a trip there will be a respite from the Asian and US vacations we have had in the past.

I am thinking of the budget now and where we could possible go to maximize our Schengen visas. We all know,  Schengen visa is not cheap and it is not issued on a long basis. So, you are lucky to get 60-days multiple-entry visa but you will have to cough out a big amount of cash to go back and forth in Europe.

My daughter is suddenly interested in Portugal and Spain. And I am relieved because our company just recently launched a non-stop service to Lisbon and Barcelona. We already have a Madrid flight last year so these 2 additional routes is really a good news. We can all use our sub-load tickets here. I just hope the flights don't get overbooked or we're in trouble.

So, our Tokyo plan may be moved again some other time when the situation is stable. I still feel queer about going to Japan now. It can wait.

I just hope we have an increment and a substantial bonus next year so I can treat my husband and daughter to another European tour.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2012 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Imee said...

Your daughter is very lucky to have traveled almost around the world. As much as I want to travel, our budget doesn't permit us to do so. I told my hubby that I wanted to visit South Korea, hopefully by next year.
btw, thanks for dropping by my blog.

http://imeeseeshoes.blogspot.com/

 
At August 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM , Blogger riablahgs said...

Thanks for dropping by too :) We've been blessed to work in an airline company so travelling is a perk. My daughter is really grateful for all the opportunity on travelling as she learns a lot on culture, people, history and arts.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home